Are you interested in Travel Writing? Arrivedo.com is looking for talented individuals to help hotels publish Neighbourhood Guides in exchange for a fee or free accommodation.
Arrivedo works with a community of 150 international freelance writers who create Neighborhood Guides for hotels all over the world. The platform currently hosts over 400 Neighborhood Guides for hotels in more than 80 cities around the globe, providing our services to renowned international chains like JW Marriott, Waldorf-Astoria, Four Seasons, Westin Hotels & Resorts, Wyndham Hotel Group and more.
What does an Arrivedo Writer do?
- Gather hotels local recommendations: Interview hotel staff to collect the hotel’s local recommendations and insights of their neighborhood.
- Create a Neighborhood Guide: Use Arrivedo’s editor to create 8-10 short articles showcasing the hotel’s local recommendations from themes ranging from routes, gastronomy, nightlife, cultural activities, essential tips and more. Here is an example Neighborhood Guide from Hotel Majestic in Chicago: https://arrivedo.com/dest/en/chicago/hotel/the-majestic-hotel-3.
- Outreach to hotels: Approach hotels via email or in person offering to set up their profile in Arrivedo. (We provide training and resources to support you in your outreach)
What is they pay involved?
- Arrivedo Writers are independent freelancers that collaborate with Arrivedo in bringing more hotels into the platform and creating their Neighborhood Guides (NG). Writers are therefore hired by hotels to write their Neighborhood Guide (NG).
- In exchange hotels will pay with free accommodation (normally 3 nights) or in some cases a fee of approximately US$200-400.
Which cities is Arrivedo focused on?
As an Arrivedo Writer, you can outreach to any hotel, anywhere in the world.