- Build and setup processes for customer success using industry best practises for SaaS
- You’re the face of our team as you’ll be building great customer relationships, and managing incoming calls and customer inquiries over email and instant messaging,
- You’ll enjoy working with our customers to empathise and resolve technical, billing or general support queries with a smile,
- You’ll proactively engage newly onboarded customers by ensuring that they’re making the most out of our features,
- You are able to notice trends among customer issues and communicate those to the Engineering & Product team,
- You can help us brainstorm and problem-solve ways we can improve our customer experience and implement those initiatives.
- Taking ownership of accounts and managing their onboarding, success, retention, and renewal processes
- Consult regularly with clients to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Respond quickly to customer-submitted questions and requests
- Maintain portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs
- Solicit references, referrals, and testimonials from customers
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and sales teams to communicate customer needs to design ideal offering/features
- Manage the customer renewal process and identify upsell opportunities Qualifications
You love multi-tasking. You love knowing that each day is different and you never know exactly what’s going to happen. You are excited to find out what the next big thing is in the sales scene. You love being in fast-paced environments where you are constantly learning. And you love helping people.
Previous experience in customer success is a big bonus (even better if in a SaaS startup)
A proven track record of successfully building rapport and relationships with all levels
Excellent writer and communicator
Internet savvy with a strong interest in startups
At least a year of experience in sales or customer success in a software company
Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
Account management, project management and problem-solving skills
Passion for building relationships with people
High level of organization and a great attention to detail
Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
Ability to learn new concepts quickly
Data driven with appreciation of organization and process
Experience with Inside sales + account management is a plus!
This is a remote position which requires about 2 to 4 hours a day. You are expected to work by taking complete ownership.
Mandatory information to be sent during application
Expected Hourly rate (Take into account this is a long-term position)
Number of hours available per week
Timezone and schedule of availability (example 10 am est to 2 pm est)
How soon can you get started
List of software with which you have experience working with
Any additional skills which we should know about