Siam Commercial Bank has introduced the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution.
This has been done in collaboration with CDG Group, sole distributor of Garmin products in Thailand and MasterCard and Visa. With a virtual SCB MasterCard or Visa credit card added to a Garmin smartwatch, forgetting your wallet or Smartphone is no longer a problem.
Catering to the lifestyles of a health-conscious generation, this new contactless payment solution is both convenient and secure, and welcomed at shops accepting Visa PayWave and MasterCard PayPass contactless payments. SCB is confident that this collaboration will be a key mechanism helping the bank achieve its goal of becoming Thailand’s most admired bank, offering better financial experiences that best cover customer needs.
Celebrating the Garmin Pay launch, SCB is offering the following hot promotions for SCB credit cardholders from now until February 28, 2019:
- For SCB MasterCard credit cards: Make 5 payments with a minimum amount of 200 baht/sales slip with Garmin Pay in one month to get a 200 baht cashback or credit back up to 20%.
- For SCB Visa credit cards: Make a payment with a minimum amount of 500 baht/sales slip with Garmin Pay to get SCB Rewards Points x5.
How to pay with a virtual SCB credit card on Garmin Pay:
- Add an SCB credit card to your Garmin smartwatch with the Garmin Pay feature, and create the Garmin Pay Wallet.
- Enter your credit card information on the Garmin Connect application and set a password.
- Make a contactless payment with Garmin Pay at shops accepting Visa PayWave and MasterCard PayPass contactless payments.
- Payment is complete.